MWE North America
MWE North American – MWE is the North American representation of Germany based steel manufacture, MWE, GmbH. MWE provides premium, custom manufactured, door hardware products made from stainless steel.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter that thrives is a fast-paced work environment with polished communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Draft technical drawings based on measurements provided by Sales Team
- Review all work for accuracy prior to submitting for client review and/or production
- Revise plans/drawings according to client or reviewer comments
- Assist in organizing and maintaining all CAD files for clients
- Ability to read and interpret technical specs from vendors and constructions plans
- Competent in AutoCAD drafting software
- Minimum of one (1) year experience using AutoCAD drafting software
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures of drafting and designing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work
- Familiar and comfortable working in both the imperial and metric measurement system
MWE’ core values are built on reliability, commitment, and integrity. We are looking for a team member that shares in these values and that can help bring our company to the next level of service.
We open the door for you to join our team and we will find new ways to grow together!